Welcome to the Possums!
In the Possums we cater for 8 children aged between 6 weeks to 2.5 years.
Our team of educators are extremely caring and motivated and have a deep interest in children and their development especially in the crucial first 3 years.
Our aim of the room is to provide a warm and loving environment for our infants and young children and families, whilst providing appropriate learning experiences for the individual child within a social group. Some of our major goals for our group include the following:
• The need for love and security • The need for appropriate food and rest
• The need for a clean and healthy environment
• The need for new experiences
• The need for praise and recognition
• The need to be cared for as an individual
Please contact us if you wish to know more about our Nursery program.
Welcome to the Toddler Joeys Room!
In the Joeys Room we cater for up to 10 children aged between 2 and 3 years of age.
Our team of educators brings the wonderful combination of experience, enthusiasm and eagerness to learn to the room and entire centre. The Joey’s team of staff is a force of unstoppable fun and professionalism. The aim of this room is to create an environment that is healthy and safe and full of opportunities for children’s growth and development. Learning is a huge part of a young child's day and we enhance this with experiences that challenge the children and encourage them to explore and learn through choice. We love to engage in messy play which stimulates their senses and bends, blends and breaks creative thought processes.
Please contact us if you would like to know more about our 2-3 yrs program.
Welcome to the Preschool Wallaby Room!
In the Wallaby room we cater for 21 children aged between 3 and 6 years.
The room is staffed by caring and dedicated professionals, trained and experienced in providing quality care and education for your child. The team’s wealth of experience and enthusiasm matched with their down to earth engaging approach make for an exciting, meaningful and socio-culturally contextual educational program.
Within a happy, stimulating and interactive environment, the staff will endeavor to develop in each child the following:
• Self confidence and a feeling of belonging
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Independence and interdependence
• An awareness of self and others within a group
• Self expression through speech, movement, music and art
• Continued support with early literacy skills and STEM concepts
• The ability to observe, question, evaluate and organise their ideas whilst thinking critically
* An emerging understanding of social justice issues.
Please contact us if you would like to know more about our Preschool program.